Full Stack Developer
PALO ALTO, CA / SEATTLE, WA / FULL-TIME
Throughput, a pioneer in Supply Chain AI software is looking for qualified applicants with least 3-5 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer. If you love building user friendly applications with focus on data analytics and visualization from machine learning models, this opportunity is for you. You will be working with other technologist with a passion for solving real world operational problems in the supply chain industry by building great products that drive sustainability and waste reduction across the industry.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, build & maintain Throughput’s Client facing dashboard using Django / Flask framework.
- Work with designer to implement intuitive and interactive UI.
- Deploy and maintain production instances of the client facing dashboard with > 99.9% uptime in a Cloud environment at scale.
- Deploy Statistical & Machine Learning Models in production environment.
- Build & integrate with third-party API endpoints.
- Work with stakeholders (Internal & External) including Product, Engineering & Operations teams to incorporate new feature sets.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a Full Stack developer.
- Advanced knowledge of Python. Working knowledge of second language (Java, C, Golang etc.) preferred.
- Working knowledge of SQL and ORM.
- Experience with incorporating visualizations and Data Science Models into applications.
- Experience integrating with backend data stores such as SQL, S3 etc.
- Understanding of the design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, high-performing backends.
- Ability to work in a rapidly evolving, fast paced start-up environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Seattle, WA region or Silicon Valley, CA region is a nice-to-have but not required. Anywhere else remotely in the US works well if candidate is accustomed to doing so, successfully completing projects remotely, and open to occasional travel (3-6 times per year) for team-building on/off-site meetings.