Front End Developer | ThroughPut Careers | Join Today
Front End Developer
ThroughPut, a pioneer in Supply Chain AI software, is looking for qualified applicants with at least 3-5 years of experience as a Front-end Developer. If you love building user-friendly applications with focus on intuitive design and user-experience while incorporating dynamic analytics and visualization, this opportunity is for you. You will be working with other technologist and industry experts with a passion for solving real-world, operational problems in the supply chain industry by building ground-breaking products as they’ve never been built before.
- Work with designer to implement intuitive, interactive and responsive UI.
- Build decoupled multi-tenant applications by integrating with backend and third-party API’s.
- Incorporate Interactive Reporting, Analytics & Visualization into the Web Application.
- Work with stakeholders (Internal & External) including Product, Engineering & Operations teams to incorporate new feature sets.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a Front-end developer.
- Experience with visualization libraries, such as High Charts & Apex Charts.
- Experience incorporating analytics and reporting into web applications.
- Understanding design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, high-performing applications.
- Ability to work in a rapidly evolving, fast paced, high-performance and fun start-up environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Seattle, WA region or Silicon Valley, CA region is a nice-to-have but not required. Anywhere else remotely in the US works well if candidate is accustomed to doing so, successfully completing projects remotely, and open to occasional travel (3-6 times per year) for team-building on/off-site meetings.
ThroughPut Inc. (www.throughput.ai) is the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Supply Chain pioneer that enables companies to detect, prioritize and alleviate dynamic operational bottlenecks in real-time. ThroughPut’s supply chain Bottleneck Management System (BMS) runs on the ELI platform, helping clients utilize their existing enterprise databases, such as ERP, MES, and PLC, to automatically solve bottlenecks today. The technology was designed by Fortune 500 geo market logistics leaders and Silicon Valley analytics experts with decades of experience in the industrial technology and enterprise space. ELI thinks like an operations manager and provides human domain expertise and insights in a timely manner to the right operations leads, which current, status-quo static Business Intelligence and Analytics tools do not effectively capture nor leverage. ThroughPut’s dynamic insights include real-time resource allocation recommendations, granular root causes, and operational process stability analysis.
Apply at our company and together, we’ll work towards creating a waste free environment.
Subscribe to our newsletters and stay updated