Integrate Organizational Goals With
A Streamlined S&OP
With a unified Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) strategy, S&OP and supply chain leaders can achieve the optimum balance between demand and supply forecasts for accurate muti-horizon planning. ThroughPut’s strong AI-driven S&OP expertise helps eliminate ambiguities by providing a clear sense of direction to help:
Boost sales with
Clients Who Trust Us
Sr. Vice President of Sales & Marketing | Church Brothers Farms
ThroughPut enables us to rapidly analyze an enormous amount of granular sales data, and generate a base sales forecast every week, going out a year and a half. There will always be adjustments to that forecast based on known variables not yet captured by the data, but to have a solid starting point at our fingertips at all times is a game changer for us.
Why do Businesses Need S&OP Solution?
Enabling demand planners
with key S&OP insights
Create adjustments related to short-term challenges in sales and operations execution. Focus on critical issues to address any disconnect with future forecasts.
capacity and resource plans
Work with a relevant demand-capacity feedback loop Ensure optimum inventory at all times based on actual capacity. Be responsive to market changes, which could impact capacity.
Materials & Resource Planning
Streamline material availability
based on demand
Plan material flow around changing bottlenecks & real-time demand fluctuations. Predict material availability in time to mitigate risks and maximize operational performance. Manage near-term material flows to ensure right inventory within manageable lead times.
Sales & Operations Planning Software Features
- Non-aligned operations characterized by demand / supply variance create overstocking of inventory or stock outs and exponential costs.
- Sync sales and demand including material and capacity planning and ensure material availability to meet customer demand based on internal capacity.
- Chaotic market trends and lack of end-to-end supply chain visibility impact customer satisfaction.
- Implement streamlined and agile S&OP processes to ensure customers receive better services at an optimal cost to the business.
- Disproportionate revenue growth due to limited or inaccurate demand forecasting insights.
- Enable strong demand sensing capabilities to equip the resource-planning system with the right insights to expedite growth.
Supply Chain Cost Reduction
- Limited supply chain visibility result and capacity constraints result in higher operational costs.
- Align key S&OP decisions based on demand forecasting and replenishment needs and adjust S&OP strategies based on teams requirements.
Planning and Collaboration
- Lack of effective cross-functional within business units creates operational imbalances.
- Leverage effective business unit integration with a streamlined S&OP to align business outcomes for better communication, greater transparency and accountability.