Full Stack Developer | ThroughPut Careers | Join Today
Full Stack Developer
ThroughPut, a pioneer in Supply Chain AI software is looking for qualified applicants with least 3-5 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer. If you love building user friendly applications with focus on data analytics and visualization, this opportunity is for you. You will be working with other technologist with a passion for solving real world operational problems in the supply chain industry by building great products.
- Design, build & maintain Throughput’s Client facing dashboard using Django / Flask framework.
- Work with designer to implement intuitive and interactive UI.
- Deploy and maintain production instances of the client facing dashboard with > 99.9% uptime in a Cloud environment.
- Build & integrate with third-party API endpoints.
- Work with stakeholders (Internal & External) including Product, Engineering & Operations teams to incorporate new feature sets.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a Full Stack developer.
- Advanced knowledge of Python. Working knowledge of second language (Java, C, Golang etc.) preferred.
- Working knowledge of SQL and ORM.
- Experience with incorporating visualizations and Data Science Models into applications.
- Experience integrating with backend data stores such as MongoDB, Redis etc.
- Understanding of the design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, high-performing backends.
- Ability to work in a rapidly evolving, fast paced start-up environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Seattle, WA region or Silicon Valley, CA region is a nice-to-have but not required. Anywhere else remotely in the US works well if candidate is accustomed to doing so, successfully completing projects remotely, and open to occasional travel (3-6 times per year) for team-building on/off-site meetings.
ThroughPut Inc. (www.throughput.ai) is the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Supply Chain pioneer that enables companies to detect, prioritize and alleviate dynamic operational bottlenecks in real-time. ThroughPut’s supply chain Bottleneck Management System (BMS) runs on the ELI platform, helping clients utilize their existing enterprise databases, such as ERP, MES, and PLC, to automatically solve bottlenecks today. The technology was designed by Fortune 500 geo market logistics leaders and Silicon Valley analytics experts with decades of experience in the industrial technology and enterprise space. ELI thinks like an operations manager and provides human domain expertise and insights in a timely manner to the right operations leads, which current, status-quo static Business Intelligence and Analytics tools do not effectively capture nor leverage. ThroughPut’s dynamic insights include real-time resource allocation recommendations, granular root causes, and operational process stability analysis.
Apply at our company and together, we’ll work towards creating a waste free environment.
Subscribe to our newsletters and stay updated