Full Stack Developer | ThroughPut Careers | Join Today
Full Stack Developer
ThroughPut, a pioneer in Supply Chain AI software, is looking for qualified applicants with at least 5-7 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer. If you love building user friendly applications with focus on visualization, data analytics and AI, this opportunity is for you. You will be working with other technologists with a passion for solving real world operational problems in the supply chain industry by building great products.
- Work with the UX design team to implement intuitive, interactive and responsive UI.
- Deploy and maintain production instances of the client facing dashboard with > 99.9% uptime in a Cloud environment.
- Build & integrate with third-party API endpoints.
- Work with stakeholders (Internal & External) including Product, Engineering & Operations teams to incorporate new feature sets.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience as a Full Stack developer.
- Working knowledge of SQL and ORM.
- Experience with visualization libraries, such as High Charts & Apex Charts.
- Experience incorporating visualization and Data Science Models into applications.
- Experience integrating with backend data & cache applications such as Redis.
- Understanding of the design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, high-performing backends.
- Ability to work in a rapidly evolving, fast paced start-up environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Remote. Candidates will be required to travel (3-6 times per year) for team building on/off-site meetings.
ThroughPut Inc. (www.throughput.ai) is the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Supply Chain pioneer that enables companies to detect, prioritize and alleviate dynamic operational bottlenecks in real-time. ThroughPut’s supply chain Bottleneck Management System (BMS) runs on the ELI platform, helping clients utilize their existing enterprise databases, such as ERP, MES, and PLC, to automatically solve bottlenecks today and improve material flow. The technology was designed by Fortune 500 geo market logistics leaders and Silicon Valley analytics experts with decades of experience in the industrial technology and enterprise space. ELI thinks like an operations manager and provides human domain expertise and insights in a timely manner to the right operations leads, which current, status-quo static Business Intelligence and Analytics tools do not effectively capture nor leverage. ThroughPut’s dynamic insights include real-time resource allocation recommendations, granular root causes, and operational process stability analysis.