ThroughPut, a pioneer in Supply Chain AI software is looking for qualified applicants with at least 5-7 years of experience as DevOps Engineer. If you love working with large scale set-ups and complex environments, this opportunity is for you. You will be working with a team of highly qualified engineers building platforms for industries as varied as Automotive Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing, Metal Fabrication, Retail & Parts Distribution, Transportation, Logistics etc.
- Conceptualize, Architect, Design, Size & Set-up ThroughPut’s ELI Enterprise & ELITE SaaS application Infrastructure
- Deploy Codebase On-Premise & In-Cloud as required
- Performance tuning, monitoring, alerting and support for all ThroughPut’s infrastructure
- Set up Secure Network connectivity and data pipeline
- Implement backup & disaster recovery procedures
- Work with stakeholders (Internal & External) including Product, Engineering & Operations teams to assist with infrastructure related issues and ensure adoption
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in a DevOps position or similar role
- Experience architecting, setting-up and monitoring Network Infrastructure on-premise and in-cloud
- Containerization (Kubernetes / Docker), Continuous Deployment & Integration
- Setting up high scale, redundant and resilient infrastructure
- Experience setting security infrastructure
- Experience setting up relational (SQL) & non-relational (no-SQL) databases, caching systems (redis, memcached, Aerospike), web-application in fail-over mode
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Experience setting up and maintaining Apache Spark clusters.
- Experience managing Cloud Infrastructure (Azure, AWS & Google Cloud) – including dynamic scaling and cost optimization
- Ability to work in a rapidly evolving, fast paced start-up environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Seattle, WA region or Silicon Valley, CA region is nice-to-have but not required. Anywhere else remotely in the US works well if the candidate is accustomed to doing so, successfully completing projects remotely, and open to occasional travel (3-6 times per year) for team-building on/off-site meetings.