Product Marketing Intern | ThroughPut Careers | Join Today
Product Marketing Intern
ThroughPut Inc. is seeking a talented, ambitious and competitive Product Marketing Intern that thrives in a fast, aggressive, and funded startup. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Based remotely in the US, a Product Marketing Intern will collaborate closely with global teams in Product Marketing and Product Management to execute a wide range of tasks.
- Market and Competitive Intelligence: Conduct market research to synthesise information from analyst reports, market dynamics, competitors
- Product Enablement: Work closely with Product Marketing Team to create product collaterals across the product lifecycle such as Feature Guides, How-To articles, Video tutorials, FAQs and training
- Community Management: Create user guides, product newsletters and interactive tutorials for enabling customers
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Marketing/Brand Communication, English Literature or Engineering or Penultimate year students graduating in 2022 from a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related fields
- Native Speaker in English
- Available for a 6-month internship starting as soon as possible
- Experience writing and developing product collaterals with minimal supervision
- Strong written & oral communication and proofreading skills
- Experience in Hubspot, Adobe Photoshop, WordPress and video editing tools are a plus
- Experience in Supply Chain or Analytics or AI is a big plus
- Ability to interact with and work with multiple functions/stakeholders
Remote US location.
ThroughPut Inc. is the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Supply Chain pioneer that enables companies to optimize their Operations by leveraging their existing Data Systems to increase Output, Quality and Profitability across their entire enterprise. ThroughPut’s AI software utilizes existing enterprise data systems, such as ERP, MES, IMS, TMS, WMS, PLC, EAM, POS, CRM, SCADA, Historian, and other data systems, to solve for the $25 Trillion of annual Waste across global supply chains already today. Such constraints to the $90 Trillion global Economy could otherwise be dedicated to more productive, useful and sustainable purposes for the benefit of all stakeholders and communities. ThroughPut’s AI software is designed by Fortune 500 Supply Chain & Logistics leaders, Silicon Valley AI and Analytics pioneers, and top global Operations Experts in the areas of the Theory of Constraints, Lean Manufacturing, Supply Chain Automation, Total Quality Management, and over four-dozen other leading best practices now digitized as part of the ELI software, with hundreds of years of hands-on experience in the space.
Apply at our company and together, we’ll work towards creating a waste free environment.
Subscribe to our newsletters and stay updated