SDR – Sales Development Representative
ThroughPut Inc. is seeking a talented and competitive Sales Development Representative that thrives in a fast, aggressive, and funded startup. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Based remotely in the US, the SDR will collaborate closely with global teams in Sales and Marketing to execute a wide range of tasks.
The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree with two to five years of telemarketing / inside sales experience delivering quality (education, law enforcement, business, healthcare, and or business) leads to highly motivated sales teams.
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and demo inquiries for sales qualified leads, deal qualification and development
- Schedule meetings, demos for Sales Executives and update lead status in CRM for end-to-end lead management
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
- Effectively partner and work across the sales and marketing teams
- Work closely with other Account Executives and Sales Directors to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities through direct account engagement and insight tools
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Act as the subject matter expert on ThroughPut product offerings/solution development skills
2+ years of proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools: Salesforce, Hubspot, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn
Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales and marketing team
Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by product marketing team
Strong and professional communication skills — written, verbal, presentation to articulate with mid and C-level decision makers
Own revenue targets and promote a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables.
Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
Contributes fully to the team effort and plays an integral part in the smooth running of teams without necessarily taking the lead
Drive, Grit, Team Oriented: strong desire to compete and win
BA/BS degree or relevant experience
Remote. Candidates will be required to travel (3-6 times per year) for team building on/off-site meetings.
ThroughPut Inc. (www.throughput.ai) is the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Supply Chain pioneer that enables companies to detect, prioritize and alleviate dynamic operational bottlenecks in real-time. ThroughPut’s supply chain Bottleneck Management System (BMS) runs on the ELI platform, helping clients utilize their existing enterprise databases, such as ERP, MES, and PLC, to automatically solve bottlenecks today and improve material flow. The technology was designed by Fortune 500 geo market logistics leaders and Silicon Valley analytics experts with decades of experience in the industrial technology and enterprise space. ELI thinks like an operations manager and provides human domain expertise and insights in a timely manner to the right operations leads, which current, status-quo static Business Intelligence and Analytics tools do not effectively capture nor leverage. ThroughPut’s dynamic insights include real-time resource allocation recommendations, granular root causes, and operational process stability analysis.