UX / UI Designer
Throughput, a pioneer in Supply Chain AI software, is looking for qualified applicants with at least 5-7 years of experience as a UX / UI Designer. If you love building user-friendly applications with focus on intuitive design and user-experience while incorporating dynamic analytics and visualization, this opportunity is for you. You will be working with other product, technology and industry experts with a passion for solving real-world, operational problems in the supply chain industry by building ground-breaking products as they’ve never been built before.
- Gather user / usability requirements from external and internal stakeholders including clients, partners, sales, operations, product & engineering. Translate feature and functionality requirements into products through research, competitor analysis, and user testing.
- Responsible for Concept to Design – Storyboards, User Journey, Navigation, Wireframes, Mockup, Prototyping & Visual Design.
- Work closely & collaboratively with Product and Engineering Teams to implement UX Design.
- Manage User Design for multiple Products including ThroughPut ELITE SaaS Product Offering and Enterprise ELI product.
- Responsible for final Usability testing of the Product.
- Take an agile and data-driven approach to User Design including A/B testing, rapid prototyping and iterative design.
- Manage Internal and External UX & Design resources including any outsourced resources.
- Stay current with UX Design concepts and incorporate them into ThroughPut products.
- Coordinate with Marketing, Sales and Channels for coordination, leadership and support on the Company Website, Decks, Materials, Brochures, White Papers, Advertising Campaign Creatives, and similar.
- Available to attend early & late night meetings with any outsourced and remote resources.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience as a UX / UI Designer.
- Experience with Prototyping, Wireframing &Visual Design tools such as Adobe, Sketch, Zeplin etc.
- Experience incorporating analytics and reporting into web applications.
- Ability to work in a rapidly evolving, fast paced, high-performance and fun start-up environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Seattle, WA region or Silicon Valley, CA region is a nice-to-have but not required. Anywhere else remotely in the US works well if candidate is accustomed to doing so, successfully completing projects remotely, and open to occasional travel (3-6 times per year) for team-building on/off-site meetings.
ThroughPut Inc. (www.throughput.ai) is the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Supply Chain pioneer that enables companies to detect, prioritize and alleviate dynamic operational bottlenecks in real-time. ThroughPut’s supply chain Bottleneck Management System (BMS) runs on the ELI platform, helping clients utilize their existing enterprise databases, such as ERP, MES, and PLC, to automatically solve bottlenecks today. The technology was designed by Fortune 500 geo market logistics leaders and Silicon Valley analytics experts with decades of experience in the industrial technology and enterprise space. ELI thinks like an operations manager and provides human domain expertise and insights in a timely manner to the right operations leads, which current, status-quo static Business Intelligence and Analytics tools do not effectively capture nor leverage. ThroughPut’s dynamic insights include real-time resource allocation recommendations, granular root causes, and operational process stability analysis.